When: Sat, December 5, 12pm – Sun, December 6, 12am
Where: 48 Airport Road, Concord NH, 03301 (map)
All Universal Tournament Rules and Magic: the Gathering Floor Rules are in effect for this event unless
specifically overruled by information in this Format Document
• Standard-constructed format
• Deck lists are required
The entry fee for the The2009’s State/Provincial Championships is $25.00.
• 50 minutes per round
• Number of Swiss rounds based on attendance according to the following chart:
Attendance Number of Swiss rounds
17 – 32 5
33 – 64 6
65 – 128 7
129 – 226 8
227 – 409 9
410 or higher 10
• All players may participate in all Swiss rounds
• Top 8 matches will be best 2 of 3
• Top 8 matches will have no time limit. Players are expected to play at a reasonable pace and
finish their matches within 50 minutes.
• Where necessary, the standings after the Swiss rounds will still be used to determine final order
in the standings
• 24K, REL Competitive
• Players are responsible for knowing all DCI rules
• Players must bring pen, paper, card sleeves and appropriate counters
- Top 8 players each receive a commemorative States/Champs Play mat (image below)
- Champions receive 2009 Champion Plaque
- Champions also receive FREE entry into all Premier level constructed events for 1 year by all participating Organizers, Specialty DCI Card (to be mailed later).
- Product prizes to be determined by the organizer
- Registration Information
- Players who want more specific local tournament or registration information should call their local contact phone number.